Saturday, November 10, 2012

Crossover: Borderlands 2 & Minecraft

I was looking for photos on my desktop when I found some pictures I took of my husband's screen. He was playing Borderlands 2 last month (Oct. 8) and called us over to see a "tribute" of sorts to Minecraft. He had read about a certain hidden area in the game that you have to break through square blocks to access. Inside are creepers. The reward for killing all the creepers is a Steve head and pixelated Minecraft clothes. Needless to say, my kids were very excited and impressed with this and I pulled out my digital camera to get "souvenirs". Here's the evidence:

He's broken into the Minecraft Easter Egg area here.

In the middle of the screen is a creeper.

The middle thing shows there's ammo on the ground.

See the blocks?

Blocks ... with stuff in it!

Here's the earned Steve head.

Here's the earned Minecraft-style clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment