Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Man to man conversations



I don't like to intrude on the conversations my husband has with our children when he's playing Left For Dead or World of Warcraft. However, a couple of nights ago, the chatter was so engaging and informative that I had to grab my camera and try and catch some of it. The really annoying part is that I missed some of the most interesting banter. Prior to taping, the "men" were talking about what's real and what's not real. The minute I pressed record, the dialogue stopped. It took a while before it started up again. Then, once I decided to stop recording, the two of them launched into a riveting description of what a bio-hazard was. Just my luck. Blogger has been having difficulty loading videos lately, so I hope this works. The talk is a little stilted at times, because my husband wears headphones while he plays, so sometimes he doesn't hear our son's questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment