Saturday, April 9, 2011

How Olimar Got to Hocatate - Chapter 2

My son's second chapter (spelling errors intact):

Chapter 2 - Another Pikmin !?

A new destination apeared! I called it The Forest of Hope. (Takes all red Pikmin) (Attacks wall rapidly) (Throws pikmin at Bulborb) Its the Eternal Fuel Dynamo! The Eternal fuel Dynamo no more candles for me. I've recover 2/30 parts Just 3 more ship parts will increase my ships capabilities. Its an yellow onion! A pikmin but a diffrent colour could it be diffrent from the red Pikmin? Why did they pick up those glowing stones? There exsplosin stone! I'll call the m bomb rocks they clear paths in my way! Its the shock Absorber! The shock Absorber one touch you get shocked. I've recover 3/30 Just 2 more parts. I need to find my Pikmin before sunset! 10! 9! 8! 7! 6! 5! 4! 3! 2! 1! 0!

No comments:

Post a Comment