Monday, March 21, 2011

What do YOU want to play?

I think I've mentioned this before but it bears repeating, so no one thinks I favor one child over the other - my girl produces about 10X more art work or writing samples than my boy does. I try hard to share work from both children, but I have many more things to choose from when it comes to the girl. It has been just in the past two years or so that the boy has begun to create things using paper. He tends to enjoy making lists, or sign-up sheets, or cards. This was a list of the things that our boy was asking our girl to play. I should point out that we don't have many of these games. What the two of them do is pick a character from one of these games and act out scenarios. They go into his room and play pretend.

No comments:

Post a Comment